cThree’s industry-standard photography studio is built with requirements of professional photography in mind and to also accommodate photographers from other levels: Be it photography for portrait, landscape, product shootings and so forth. Equipped with highest end of photographic lighting series and studio accessories from RiME LITE, cThree’s photography studio a great place to shoot all sorts of items: Moving objects, live subjects, people and still products.
Photography Studio Rental
cThree’s photography studio comes equipped with state of art camera lighting facilities and other industry-standard studio equipments, such as different backdrops, photo shoot props and dressing areas. There’s no limit to what you can do with our photography studio:
- Product Shots: If you need a space to take products for any of your clients, we can arrange boxes, highly flexible shooting tables from Imajoo and other necessary props for your use.
- Model Shots: For portrait photography and shooting, different colored backdrops are available for use. Dressing tables and areas are provided. In the future, we’ll introduce our clothing & fashion partners to provide different clothing for your models.
- Photography Workshop: Need a spacious studio to conduct photography lessons and workshops? Our main studio room is designed to accommodate up to 30 participants for practical workshops.
So come and take a look at our studio before you commit!
In order provide you with a professional experience in our photography studios, we’ve picked the highest end product lines from RiME LITE; XB Prime flashlights for our studio usage.
In order for you to fully experience your time in our photography studio, we’ve picked the highest end product lines from RiME LITE; XB Prime flashlights for our studio usage. Don’t worry if you are a beginner in studio lighting, our assistants will be there to help and guide you through.
What flash lights/guns that are available in our studio?
- 4 units of 700W XB Prime.
- 1 unit of 1,200W XB Prime (on request).
- 2 units of wireless triggers (Swing system).
- 1 unit of product shooting table.
- 8 units of professional-grade softboxes ranging from strip, square, rectangle and octagon shapes with different sizes.
- More than 10 types of light modifiers (standard/background reflectors, barndoors, colour filters, beauty dishes, light panels, etc.) or almost any light modifiers / reflectors you can find at our photography shop.
- 6 units of air-cushioned flashlight stands.
- 2 units of tables for your computer, items, camera and 5 units of extension cords.
- 1 unit of high quality, carbon fiber-base tripod.
- 5 interchangeable backdrops in White, Grey, Black, Red and Green.
- Changing area and make-up area (with tables).
- 1 unit CD music player, radio-enabled.
- One/a few really friendly chaps that you will make you a very happy person.
BYOC (Bring your own Camera)
Although at cThree, we have prepared few popular camera models for rental purposes, our experience with studio set-ups and rentals have thought our photography team a valuable lesson: That is nothing better than to Bring You Own Camera(s).