Photoshooting: 5 themes, 4 models
cThree Photography is bringing you another new photoshooting concept from our studio.
The Photography Event
The concept is simple – There will be 4 Makeup artists for 4 different model styling each day and 4 new inexperienced models will be presented to photographers for shooting. 4 photographers are limited to each session.
Everyday for 5 days, 4 photographers will take on a photography quest to photograph four (4) fully dressed models in cThree’s photography studio in 2 – 2.5 hours. Each model will dress differently and each make up will be unique on its own.
Who should attend?
Photography enthusiasts, amateur photographers, semi-professional photographers (doing this freelance or as a part time) and professional photographers should attend these sessions.
There is a good reason to why we choose inexperienced models, and 1-on-1, photographer to model concept. This teaches photographers how to:
- Communicate with the model better; or how to direct the model to pose correctly
- Gain ideas from cThree’s creative concepts director, Benjamin Koh
- Learn the best way to capture a model’s angle, without having to try many different angles
- Properly idealize portrait photography compositions.
Each attending photographer during each session will be personally guided by cThree’s creative director.
Why attend this photoshooting?
With so many different events for photoshoot out there, this event gives you the opportunity to learn from experienced studio photographers on many different types of photoshooting. These photography workshops cover:
- Commercial photography workshop & training;
- Bridal / Wedding photography concept training;
- Evening wears & fashion photography workshop;
- Stage Show Fashion photography training;
- Fantasy, Cosplay & Conceptual photography workshop & training.
For 5 different days respectively, 4 carefully dressed models will be presented to each photographer for tryouts and shooting.
What to expect from this 5-day photoshooting?
Expect an expert coach on studio modeling photography to help you out during this event and inexperienced models to give you a sheer example of how to properly direct models for future photography assignments.
Studio lighting equipments provided
Items will be provided during the photoshoot.
The Calendar of Events
This photoshooting training event is planned as followed: (5 sessions altogether)
- Monday, 30th August, 2010 – Commercial Photoshoot Theme
- Tuesday, 31st August, 2010 – Bridal Theme
- Wednesday, 1st September, 2010 – Evening Theme
- Thursday, 2nd September, 2010 – Fashion/Stage Show Theme
- Friday, 3rd September, 2010 – Fantasy/Concept Theme
Shooting time starts from 7.30pm – 9.30pm each day.
How much does it cost?
An affordable price of RM60/photographer for each session only. There are 5 themes and 5 sessions for the entire event, so pick your session accordingly.
Each session requires a minimum of 4 photographers and maximum of 8, so if you have friends who wants to tag along for the whole day, you can book the entire night event at a discounted price.
What are the payment options?
- Direct deposit into cThree’s company account. Please contact us » so that we can give you the details.
- Walk into our photography lounge and make your payment via cash / credit card. See our address here ».
- Pay us via credit card, online (Paypal system) by providing us your email address. Give us your email here »