Photography Tutorial: Introduction to Basic Studio Lighting
Digital Photography for Studio
This introduction will help to gain quick understanding of the studio lighting theory and setting within 2.5 – 3 hours. This is an ideal workshop for photographer intend to take a bigger step into control lighting environment.
Who should attend?
New users who wish to explore the world of studio photography or Photographer who planning to setup a Studio (commercial and/or home).
SLR/DSLR user with basic understanding the Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, Metering and Flash Light.
(1) Introduction to control lighting & studio environment
(2) Type of studio & its basic requirement
(3) Studio lighting equipment selection and its handling
(4) Metering with The usage of Light Meter
(5) Setting up studio lighting
(6) Soft light & hard light (The Myth of Softbox)
(7) Lighting concepts; Hi Key, Mid Key & Low Key
(8) Practical hands-on
Details as follows:
Date : 17th October 2010, Sunday
Time : 1.00pm – 4.00pm (3 hours)
Location : cThree Studio
Level : Beginners to Studio Lighting
Refreshment : Light refreshments will be provided
No. of attendees : 2 (minimum to start) to 6 (maximum)
Price : RM100
1. Kindly sms (012-2832028) or email me with your name and mobile number to register,
2. Payment details will then be sent to you via SMS /email
3. Confirmation & details will be sent to you via SMS and/or Email after payment is made,
4. My email : email@example.com